I have had cravings for this meal since I saw a viral twitter post. From THIS POST, you would have guessed by now what my mumu button is – FOOD COMBINATIONS. Finally, I got around to satisfying my cravings by making this meal and coupled with this cold weather, it just added the extra spice the meal needed. Who would have thought that cocoa and spaghetti goes well together…. definitely not me if I did not try it. The preparation time is 30 minutes and the recipe is very simple.
- Cocoa powder
- Seasoning ( Maggi, salt and pepper)
- Boil your spaghetti till it is soft. Check the directions on the spaghetti you have bought for the time duration to boil it.
- When the spaghetti is soft, drain the water out using a sieve.
- Begin preparing your chocolate sauce by melting the butter in a pot.
- Using the melted butter, fry your onions on low heat so it will end up not burning.
- Add your cocoa powder and add 1/2 cup of water.
- Add your spaghetti to the cocoa mix and add your seasoning.
- Stirr till you are sure the seasoning and cocoa has coated every strand of your spaghetti. Leave to boil for 5 minutes.
Voila your chocolate spaghetti is ready. I told you it was simple to make right?
I would love to hear from you if you tried out this recipe and if you liked it?