Happy new month guys! Today’s recipe is the easiest and fastest recipe you could find. When you have an oven, you’re good to go. Ingredients
- Maple syrup
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Pepper to taste
- Peel your potatoes and cut into your desirable size.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Coat the potatoes with a little vegetable oil.
- Grease your oven pan and transfer the potatoes to the oven pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- You can serve with syrup of your choice. Enjoy!
I’d love to hear from you in the comments below. You can check out my Potatoe porridge recipe. You’d love it! 😘, Pinch of Chel.